- One important task you have is submitting your senior photo for the Wa-Hi yearbook. Make sure you plan ahead so we can guarantee your photo makes it in the book.
Our Basic Photo Specifications are:
- Photo Submission by: November 6, 2020
- Print Size: 2in x 3in
- Quality: 300 ppi, Digital
- Layout: Portrait, Not Landscape
A Portrait photo is taller than it is wide. This is what you need to submit.
A Landscape photo is shorter than it is wide. This is what I do not want submitted (pictures like this have to be cropped and do not turn out how students expect them to in the yearbook).
High resolution Digital Senior Photos can be submitted two ways.
- Uploaded through this link which can also be found on the High School Website on the yearbook page.
- Send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All photos must be submitted using the students name and be labeled with the students name (as it appears in skyward). If you have questions contact Mrs. Delfino in room A10 or at email@example.com. Students who do not submit a photo by the deadline will be contacted (time permitting) to make sure this was not an error. IF school photos are available those will be used.
Please note that the Dress Code applies — you will be asked for a new photo if deemed inappropriate. What just won’t work for a yearbook photo? Clothing that reveals undergarments, clothing that displays emblems or slogans inappropriate for school publications, or cleavage. Props, such as pets, cars and musical instruments are OK — excluded items would be, but not limited to, firearms, weapons, other humans, inappropriate background images and hand signs.
Class of 2021 Yearbook Information Summer Flier click here
Senior Photos are due November 6, 2020. They can be submitted through this link..
or use this QR code.