New scholarship $1000. McGregor Risk Management Services for students pursuing the new four year bachelor's degree at WWCC for Applied Science in Sustainable Agriculture Systems. If you are graduating in 2018 or have graduated in the past two years and live in Whitman, Garfield, Columbia, Walla Walla or Umatilla counties you are eligible to apply. Deadline April 30.
Pick up application at the Wa-Hi Career Center or at SEATech Skills Center.
- WWVEA Dependent, Future Teacher and Facing the Challenge Scholarships - March 30.
New Scholarship application forms are at the Career Center for the following:
New national scholarship offered for students pursuing healthcare. Go to: https://www.uewhealth.com/eeoicpa-reca/#scholarship-application
• Washington wine industry scholarships at Washington Wine Foundation website due 3/31
• Malen Burnett Educational Scholarship for female student attending WWCC. Form in Career Center.
• Sweepstakes scholarship at https://scholarship.collegecovered.com/?acmpgn=E_EAW_CSEM_BM_X_BMHS2
• Dr. H.H. Trippeer Charitable Foundation
• Pat Gillette Memorial Scholarship
• City of Milton Freewater sponsored scholarship for Electrical Engineering or Lineman careers
• Daughters of the Pioneers of Washington scholarship flyer
• Microsoft Disability Scholarship flyer
• Walla Walla Elks Dave Nicholas Memorial Scholarship (GPA between 2.2 - 3.2)
• Anderson Perry & Associates/City of Walla Walla Scholarship for Engineering or related field.