Come join us in the Wa-Hi library from 5:30-7:30 (DATES TBD) for one on one help filling out and filing your 2018-2019 FAFSA or WASFA.
85% OF COLLEGE STUDENTS GET MONEY FROM FILING THE
FAFSA. YOUR CHANCES FOR GETTING FUNDS FOR SCHOOL ARE
VERY, VERY GOOD.
Here is what you need to bring:
• Your Social Security number for parents and student if you have one - WASFA filers do not need a SS # or work permit (or permanent resident number)
• Date of birth of parents and student
• Your 2016 federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned
• Bank statements for checking, savings and other asset accounts
• Investment records, including 529 plans or other prepaid college plans (if applicable)
• Records of untaxed income (such as child support received and untaxed pensions)
• An FSA ID. A new FSA ID must be created for both the student and one parent. If you have
difficulty creating the IDs, we can help you during the event, but it’s best if you can create
them in advance.