Negotiated Agreement 2017-2019 (Includes: contract salary schedule, training and prof. growth, employee rights, complaint procedures, insurance coverage, etc) All coaches should read and understand this agreement prior to signing thier contracts.
Wa-Hi Athletics Handbook updated 8.1.2015
- Coaches Pre-Season Paperwork Packet (AKA Coaches Handbook) All-Season 2017
- Emergency Action Plan 2017
APPLY FOR COACHES PROFESSIONAL GROWTH
Coaches Professional Growth Funds Application (updated 10.2017)- (turn in to Britt at least 14 days prior to clinic)
In-State Mileage Rates/Per Diem Rates for Coaches (Scroll to the bottom of the page)
Out-of-state Government Per Diem Rates for Coaches
P-Cards may be used to pay for registration fees (after approval from the committee is on file) and hotel rooms/flights.
When using a P-card:
- DO NOT RESERVE ROOMS/FLIGHTS ON ORBITS, TRAVELOCITY, ETC (no 3rd party vendors).
- DO NOT use the p-card for rental cars, meals, taxi cabs, parking fees, or baggage fees (you may ask for reimbursement on a travel voucher).
- Hotels usually require you have the card on your person when using the card to pay for the room (check out a P-card before you travel).
- You may check out a p-card from Britt (not from ASB).
- DETAILED receipts are required (not just the credit card receipt)
- Travel Voucher MUST be returned within the 30-day window from the date of the transactions OR the last working day in August (whichever comes first).
- Turn your travel voucher in to Britt- Britt needs time to get approval signatures and get it to the business office within the window, OR September 1st (whichever comes first).
RELEASE FOR ATHLETES TO TRANSPORT THEMSELVES TO/FROM PRACTICE:
New--Click here for generic form
Kept on file with the coach- turned in to athletics at end of the season.
ASB Purchase Request form New 2017
Parent pick up from games procedure for coaches (Travel Sign Out Roster will be emailed to head coach)
Volunteer Coach Application (Turn into Britt with Head Coach Signature)
Time sheet template-excel
Time sheet template (updated 1/2018)- pdf(remember to sign/date- turn in by the last day of the month to Britt)
FUNDRAISING- Plan ahead, ask for help!
Summary** ANY, ANY, ANY fundraiser for your team IS ASB MONEY.
Even free-throw-a-thons and running miles for money are ASB fundraisers. Auditors (and the public) will be looking to make sure we have all of our $$ accounted for. If you would like to do a fundraiser, we are here to help- but we need to #1) know about the fundraiser ahead of time, #2) get the correct paperwork going #3) properly close out your fundraiser when complete. We may even be able to guide you in a fundraiser that is best for your group or time of year. Don't let this scare you into not fundraising. PLEASE just plan ahead, and ask for help!
BEFORE YOUR FUNDRAISER.... IMPORTANT!!! Turn in your fundraiser packet to Dirk (or Britt).
Big Blue Boosters Funds Request (return to Dirk)
Make your request to purchase an item to Dirk (or Britt) BEFORE you make the purchase. Quotes are appreciated.
ASB Purchase Request New 2017
Remember- ASB funds cannot be used for GASOLINE or third party vendors (Orbits, Travelocity, etc).
Britt and Dirk are here to help. Please don't hesitate to ask any question.
Britt- 526-8633, Dirk 526-8635