Negotiated Agreement 2015-2017 (Includes: contract salary schedule, training and prof. growth, employee rights, complaint procedures, insurance coverage, etc) All coaches should read and understand this agreement.
Wa-Hi Athletics Handbook updated 8.1.2015
- Coaches Pre-Season Paperwork Packet (AKA Coaches Handbook) All Season 2017
- Emergency Action Plan 2017
APPLY FOR COACHES PROFESSIONAL GROWTH
Coaches Professional Growth Funds Application (updated 3.10.17)- (turn in to Britt at least 30 days prior to clinic for in-state, 45 days prior for out-of-state)
In-State Mileage Rates/Per Diem Rates for Coaches (Scroll to the bottom of the page)
Out-of-state Government Per Diem Rates for Coaches
P-Cards may be used to pay for registration fees (after approval from the committee is on file) and hotel rooms/flights.
When using a P-card:
- DO NOT RESERVE ROOMS/FLIGHTS ON ORBITS, TRAVELOCITY, ETC (no 3rd party vendors).
- DO NOT use the p-card for rental cars, meals, or baggage (you may ask for reimbursement on a travel voucher).
- Hotels usually require you have the card on your person when using the card to pay for the room (check out a P-card before you travel).
- You may check out a p-card from the ASB office.
- DETAILED receipts are required (not just the credit card receipt)
Travel Voucher (Gas for personal vehicle CANNOT go on P-cards, meals for professional growth CANNOT go on P-cards)
- Travel Voucher MUST be returned with in the 30-day window from the date of the transactions OR September 1st (which ever comes first)..
- Turn your travel voucher in to Britt- Britt needs time to get approval signatures and get it to the business office with in the window, OR September 1st (which ever comes first).
RELEASE FOR ATHLETES TO TRANSPORT THEMSELVES TO/FROM PRACTICE FROM:
New--Click here for generic form
Kept on file with the coach- turned in to athletics at end of season.
ASB Purchase Request form New 2017
Parent pick up from games procedure for coaches (Travel Sign Out Roster will be emailed to head coach)
Volunteer Coach Application (Turn into Britt with Head Coach Signature)
Time sheet template-excel
Time sheet template- pdf(remember to sign/date- turn in by the last day of the month to Britt)
FUNDRASING- Plan ahead, ask for help!
Summary** ANY, ANY, ANY fundraiser for your team IS ASB MONEY.
Even free-throw-a-thons, and running miles for money are ASB fundraisers. Auditors (and the public) will be looking to make sure we have all of our $$ accounted for. If you would like to do a fundraiser, we are here to help- but we need to #1) know about the fundraiser ahead of time, #2) get the correct paperwork going #3) properly close out your fundraiser when complete. We may even be able to guide you in a fundraiser that is best for your group or time of year. Don't let this scare you into not fundraising. PLEASE just plan ahead, and ask for help!
BEFORE YOUR FUNDRAISER.... IMPORTANT!!! Meet with Barbara Brown or Jennifer Davis in ASB. If you fail to start and end your fundraiser properly through ASB, you may not be able to fundraise in the future.
Big Blue Boosters Funds Request (return to Jack) Requests accepted once a year in the spring.
You may check out a p-card from the ASB office to make purchases from your fundraiser account. Please keep all documentation relating to your purchase. If you purchase online- most likely your invoice will be emailed to you. Forward the email to BBrown@wwps.org, or BDAdkins@wwps.org as soon as you get it.
ASB Purchase Request New 2017
Remember- ASB funds cannot be used for GASOLINE or third party vendors (Orbits, Travelocity, etc).
Britt, Barbara and Dirk are here to help. Please don't hesitate to ask any question.
Britt- 526-8633, Barbara 526-8611, Dirk 526-8635
- Purchasing gear from T-Walla Walla Procedures