Please click on the links below for practice information, schedules, coach contact information, and contest locations pertaining to each sport.
Fall Sports 2019
Registration begins by Aug 1
First practice: Football- Weds, Aug 21, 2019
First practice: Everything else- Mon, Aug 26, 2019
First day of school- Tues, Sept 3 2019
Winter Sports 19-2020
Registration begins by October 1
First practice: All Other-Mon Nov 18, 2019
Spring Sports 2020
Registration begins by Feb 1
Registration DEADLINE Weds, Feb 26, 2020
First practice, Mon. Mar 2, 2020
|Football||Bowling- Girls||Baseball -Boys|
|Soccer -Girls||Basketball -Boys, Basketball -Girls||Golf -Boys, Golf -Girls|
|Softball (Slowpitch)- Girls||Swimming -Boys||Soccer -Boys|
|Swimming -Girls||Wrestling||Softball (Fastpitch)-Girls|
|Volleyball -Girls||Dance||Tennis- Boys/Girls|
|Cross Country (XC)||Cheer||Track & Field|
|Dance||Dance & Cheer Tryouts|
Summer programs for High School students:
Wa-Hi sports that offer summer programs are: Basketball (Boys & Girls), Football, Soccer (Girls only), Tennis (Boys & Girls), Track, Volleyball, Wrestling, and XC. Click the links to visit the sports webpages or contact the head coach to get summer program calendars and information as they become available.
ALL summer program participants must have an approved registration on FamilyID before their first practice. To be approved on FamilyID a current physical must be on file that is good through July 30, 2019, and insurance information must be provided as well (see below). The first day to register is April 29, 2019. The last day to register for any summer program is June 21st, 2019.
- Student-athletes who wish to participate in Wa-Hi athletics programs must reside within the Walla Walla Public Schools boundaries, or attend Walla Walla High School.
- Athletes must have a current sports physical with no limitations on file with the school, the physical on file must be good through their entire sports season. Parents can check the sports physical date on file via Skyward, under Health Info.
- Athletes must also possess insurance (or purchase school insurance) appropriate for their chosen sport.
- Any foreign exchange, running start, AEP, home-schooled students must fill out additional WIAA paperwork to be eligible to compete.
- All registrations must be made through FamilyID (this replaces the paperwork packet and time spent standing in line to register). If you have not done so already, FamilyID will ask you to set up an account with your email and a password of your choosing. Your family information (demographics, insurance, medical) is saved to your family account to use again for multiple children and multiple sports/clubs. Remember your FamilyID email login and password for future use.
- FAMILYID REGISTRATION HELP SHEET
- Payments may be made in person in the ASB office or online at https://intouch.wwps.org
TICKET PRICES for 2019-2020
$3- Sr / Middle School*
WA-HI ASB cardholders get in for free (skip the line and present your ASB card at the gate).
*Middle School Students from WWPS can get in for free with their school ID
$5- Sr / Middle School /Elementary
(No passes or ASB cards can be accepted for post-season admission)
Latest Athletics News