Please click on the links below for practice information, schedules, and locations pertaining to each sport.
Fall Sports 2018
Registration begins Aug 1 2018
First practice: FB- Weds, Aug 15, 2018
Everything else- Mon, Aug 20, 2018
Winter Sports 17-18
Registration begins Oct 1
First practice: Other-Mon Nov 13
Spring Sports 2018
Registration begins Feb 1
Registration DEADLINE Weds, Feb 21, 2018
First practice, Mon. Feb 26 2018
|Football||Bowling- Girls||Baseball -Boys|
|Soccer -Girls||Basketball -Boys, Basketball -Girls||Golf -Boys, Golf -Girls|
|Swimming -Girls||Swimming -Boys||Soccer -Boys|
|Volleyball -Girls||Wrestling||Softball -Girls|
|Cross Country (XC)||Dance||Tennis- Boys/Girls|
|Dance||Cheer||Track & Field|
|Cheer||Dance & Cheer Tryouts|
- Student-athletes who wish to participate in Wa-Hi athletics programs must reside within the Walla Walla Public Schools boundaries, or attend Walla Walla High School.
- Athletes must have a current sports physcial with no limitations on file with the school, the physical on file must be good through their entire sports season. Parents can check the sports physical date on file via Skyward, under Health Info.
- Athletes must also posses insurance (or purchase school insurance) appropriate for their chosen sport.
- Athletes must be members of the ASB for 2017-18 ($10), and pay the sport fee ($30).
- Payments are not made through FamilyID.
- Payments may be made by visiting intouch.wwps.org (intouch uses your Skyward login/password and is case sensitive), or payments may be made in the ASB office.
- Any foreign exchange, running start, AEP, home schooled students must fill out additional WIAA paperwork to be eligible to compete.
- All registrations must be made through FamilyID (this replaces the paperwork packet and time spent standing in line to register). If you have not done so already, FamilyID will ask you to set up an account with your email and a password of your choosing. Your family information (demographics, insurance, medical) is saved to your family account to use again for multiple children and multiple sports/clubs. Remember your FamilyID email login and password for future use.
- FAMILYID REGISTRATION HELP SHEET
- Payments may be made in person in the ASB office or online at https://intouch.wwps.org
- Home Event Directions
- Sports Physical and Health History Form (form to take to doctor's visit)
- Additional WIAA eligibility forms (Running Start, AEP, Homeschooled, Foreign Exchange).
- Walla Walla High School Athletic Handbook
- Wa-Hi Fight Song
TICKET PRICES for 2017-2018
$3- Sr / Middle School*
WA-HI ASB cardholders get in for free (skip the line and present your ASB card at the gate).
*Middle School Students from WWPS can get in for free with their school ID
$5- Sr / Middle School /Elementary
(No passes or ASB cards can be accepted for post-season admission)